Loved the Milano from our Negroni Box? Well, here’s another bonus recipe from Tony Abou-Ganim for you to enjoy!
Tony & Friends
1. Add all of the ingredients except for the soda water to a cocktail shaker.
2. Dry shake (without ice) vigorously for 10–15 seconds.
3. Fill the shaker with large ice cubes and wet shake vigorously for 10–15 more seconds.
4. Add approximately 1 oz of soda water to a chilled fizz glass.
5. Double strain the shaker’s contents into the fizz glass. Top with additional soda water if desired.